Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The blogger formerly known as Le Blagueur?

Friends, the time has come to tenderly kiss Le Blagueur goodnight.

This doesn't mean that I'm done scribbling. Quite the contrary - I'm doing more freelance writing than ever before, and posting the spillover at megzimbeck.com

Please stop by if you'd like to continue to read about my adventures in Paris and beyond. You can subscribe to those posts with the RSS feed here. And thanks sincerely for all of your visits and comments over the years - you've made this first blog experience very special.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gutted to hear you're quitting Le Blagueur - I only discovered your blog a couple of months ago, having moved to Paris from Scotland, and found it a really cool and hilarious read. No wonder you've got all those writing gigs, congratulations! Will definitely check out your new website - and thanks for making Paris sound less scary for the newcomers. Anna

amy said...

sheds a tear...

Paris-Insider said...

It would have been funny if you'd written "without further adieu" instead of "without further ado." :-) Sorry to see such a great blog go.

-Paris Insider-

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the new site, I look forward to reading it. We met at the C&Z blog birthday party a couple years ago when my husband and I were in Paris. Good luck with the writing!